Corel painter 2017是知您网搜集到的Mac os平台上一款数码艺术软件。corel painter 2017 mac是一个功能强大的图像编辑和绘画工具，内置各种画笔、纸纹、颜料、油画颜料、水彩等，只要您想象得到，就可以在Painter中创作出来，其创新绘图工具。Natural-Media笔刷、图像克隆功能以及几乎无限制的自定义选项的强大组合可以让您毫无拘束地表达创意。
Corel Painter lets you advance your digital art style with painted textures, subtle glazing brushwork, interactive gradients, and realistic Natural-Media. Easily transition from traditional to digital art with thick oils, dripping watercolors and many other texture-filled strokes. Explore workflow layouts like illustration, fine art, concept, manga and photo art with specialized tools for each style. Welcome to the world’s most expressive digital art software that’s changing what’s possible in art.
The Most Natural Transition From Traditional to Digital Art – Immerse yourself in painting software that offers the largest selection of Natural-Media® brushes and canvas textures on the market. Craft your art with stunning reality using an array of authentic dry and wet media. When combined with a pressure sensitive drawing solution, you will forget you are painting on a computer.
21ST Century Media You Won’t Find Anywhere Else – Create out-of-this-world art with Image Hoses that spray the object of your imagination. Liquid Ink that piles up and can be carved into. Particles that spring, flow and glow, and hyper-digital Pattern Pens that defy traditional art boundaries yet were brought to life by real artists.
Incomparable Composition Tools – Paint in perfect symmetry with Mirror and Kaleidoscope tools. Set a flawless scene with 1, 2 and 3-point Perspective Guides and craft the perfect composition using the Divine Proportion and Layout Grid tools built right into this stunning digital art software.
Your Workflow, Your Way – From custom brushes to custom palettes, Painter lets you import content from others, create your own, or select from built-in artist layouts to suit your workflow needs. Painter provides a personal experience that plays well with Photoshop and runs on Mac and Windows so that you can perfect your artwork in the way you’re used to working.
- Note: Version 16.x (2017) is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Registered users can upgrade for $229.
- Now Painter properly changes focus to the selected brush after you use keyboard shortcuts.
- Applying gradients with the Interactive Gradient tool works as expected when switching channels.
- Choosing a paper after applying a paint effect to a gradient no longer affects your brush size.
- Dual monitors: The Brush Selector appears as expected when moved to the upper-left corner of the secondary display.
- It is now easy to add nodes to shapes.
- Now when you hide all palette drawers in the Default workspace layout and exit the application, and then re-launch the application and display the palette drawer list (Window > Palette Drawers), Painter properly displays a list of all palette drawers that are available in the Default workspace layout.
- Now when you reposition a palette, hide it, and do not display it over two consecutive launches of the application, the next time you launch Painter and show the palette, it opens in the expected location.
- Painter no longer stops responding after you choose a Digital Watercolor brush, try to transform a texture, and then cancel the transformation and exit the application.
- Painter no longer stops responding when you delete content from custom palettes by using the context menu.
- Painter no longer stops responding when you manipulate nodes on captured gradients that have numerous nodes.
- Painter no longer stops responding when you remove, rename, import, or export a brush category and then try to purchase a brush.
- Painter no longer stops responding when you try to paint in the image window using a Wacom stylus pen without first creating or opening a document.
- Texture Cover brushes now work as expected when you paint on a document, then create a new document, paint on it, close it, and then paint on the first document.
- The cursor icon size no longer affects the accuracy of the sampled color when using the Dropper tool.
- The Preserve Transparency layer setting is no longer ignored when you apply a fill (Edit > Fill) while the Interactive Gradient tool is selected.
- The Scale Selection dialog box accepts new values by default so you can now complete the scaling operation by pressing Return.
- There's no longer a flow map or paper shift with dab stencils when you paint on a layer versus when you paint on the canvas.
- When you reinstall Corel Painter or install it on another computer, you can restore your purchases. This will help you download the brush packs that you have already purchased and reinstall them.
- When you select a custom media library and relaunch Painter, Painter no longer reverts to the default library.